In Person Information
We are super excited to be able to welcome our Australian Delegates in Person at the Hilton Hotel Sydney.
488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
Due to current government regulations, all those who attend in person must be fully immunised or have a valid exemption.
Proof of vaccination will be required by the venue to gain entry. The Congress Organisers have no control over this requirement and the onus is on the individual to provide proof of vaccination.
To keep you safe onsite:
Hand sanitising stations will be available to all delegates
Seating in the Congress rooms will be spread out allowing additional space between the rows to ensure social distancing.
All team members working onsite have been fully vaccinated.
Need to book accommodation? Click here to see the discounted rates secured for you.
In order to ensure that ICIEM 2021 can be enjoyed by all in the safest way possible, we ask that you please cooperate with NSW Public Health orders by doing the following to your best efforts:
• Sign in via the QR code at all venues you visit. Ensure you check out when you leave. If you are not familiar with the Service NSW app, you can download it from the App Store or Google Play. Venues are also required to have manual sign-in methods available, so please ask the staff if you need to sign in manually.
• Always have your Vaccine Certificate or exemption with you. In NSW, you are required to be fully vaccinated to go to restaurants, cafes, bars, retail shops, hotels, public transport etc.
• Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
• Keep a safe distance (approx. 1.5 metres) from other people wherever possible
• Cover your mouth and nose if coughing and sneezing
• Wear a mask in all indoor settings, except whilst eating and drinking
• Comply with Government regulations
• Please stay home in the event you are unwell and notify staff
• Get tested if you feel even slightly unwell and/or experiencing Covid-19 symptoms
You can read more on the NSW Health website here about current Public Health Orders and Restrictions.
If during the Congress, or up to 14 days post-event, you begin to feel unwell or exhibit any symptoms, please:
• Leave the Congress location immediately
• Isolate yourself from others
• Get tested immediately at a COVID-19 Testing Clinic and isolate until you receive a negative result.• Sanitise regularly
• Follow the directions of your healthcare professional
• Notify our staff as soon as possible on +61 2 9265 0700 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have contracted Covid.
If you have any concerns about your onsite experience or would like to contact our team, please email us on email@example.com